Digital Account Manager
Our established and progressive agency client is seeking an experienced client services candidate to join their team on a permanent basis as a digital account manager. The purpose of the role is the day to day support of designated clients’ accounts and will serve as the primary point of contact between the client and the agency. You will provide a continuous proactive service to the client, identifying the clients’ business challenges and aspirations and offering relevant digital marketing solutions.
- All client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviewing all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Dealing with client issues in an efficient manner, informing the Strategy Director of any problems that may arise.
- Working closely with the project teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Creating detailed briefings of each client project to the developer and creative teams, and key personnel involved in that project, including briefings to create estimates.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Strategy Director and Brand Director.
- Demonstrating clear understanding of your clients’ business and interpreting their digital needs to meet and exceed expectations.
Key skills and experience:
- Evidence of strong creative thinking and writing abilities
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to clients both current and prospective
- Strong interpersonal skills to build internal and external relationships
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Experience of account management within an agency environment
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing (client side, agency side, consultancy or similar creative digital agency experience) to create and deliver multi-layered digital marketing strategies.
- Managing and delivering digital projects such as websites, intranets, applications, and bespoke online solutions
- Analysing effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Experience of a variety of Content Management platforms
Key Words: Client services, senior account executive, Digital account manager, creative agency, Digital Marketing.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.