Customer Success Lead
Our client based in Buckinghamshire are currently seeking a Customer Success Lead to join the team on a permanent basis. The successful Customer Success Lead will engage with clients to ensure the successful deployment and ongoing management of their integrated services- supporting adoption and demonstrating its ongoing value.
- The Customer Success Lead role is a critical role focused on supporting new clients in their onboarding journey by engaging with HR teams
- Work with the rest of the organisation to uncover and feedback new ways to improve their product
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Support the day-to-day management of the client, building a relationship, handling escalations, sharing best practice / insights, and ensuring success
- The Customer Success Leads success will be measured by the loyalty of the client (retention), the profitability of the account (efficiency) and the engagement levels of the programme
Key skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in a Relationship Management, Account Management or similar role
- Proactive interest in the development of Customer Success
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience of building and maintaining strong professional relationships internally and externally
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills focussed on working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Customer oriented – meets and exceeds expectations
- Demonstrates high degree of commercial awareness
- Competent and confident with use and configuration of technology platform
Key Words: Customer Success Lead, Account Management, Relationship Management
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.