Customer Service Advisor (temp and potential to go permanent)
Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is currently a customer service advisor to join their team on a temporary basis initially to assist during a busy period initially until the end of January. At the end of the contract there is potential for the role to become permanent. The successful customer service advisor will be working directly with the employees of their largest clients, helping them to order goods from their catalogue, and dealing with any queries. The role is English speaking however, this is a multi-lingual team and English need not be your first language.
- The customer service advisor will administer participant queries through the campaign hotlines and email helpdesk facilities
- Provide responses to participants via telephone and email
- Maintaining SLA’s for various clients
- Administration of the database for the needs of the team and customer
- Liaising with suppliers for order updates and queries
- Order processing and monitoring
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Key skills and experience:
- The customer service advisor will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Happy to engage with their customers on both email and on the telephone
- Ability to prioritise and time manage your workload will be a great benefit
Key Words: Customer Service, Email, call centre
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Marketing, Creative, HR, Finance and IT fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.