Customer Relations Coordinator
Location: Milton Keynes
Our global client is currently seeking a Customer Relations Coordinator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will come from a customer service background and would ideally have relevant experience within the optical industry.
- The Customer Relations Coordinator will provide advice and guidance to customers in a professional manner, using sustained and up to date product knowledge
- They will maintain and develop the ‘best in class’ service delivery within the department
- Processing customer orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintaining up to date key product knowledge whilst utilising a variety of systems
Key Skills and Experience:
- The customer relations coordinator will have basic practical knowledge of optics (essential)
- Have relevant and demonstrable experience in a Customer Service environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Outlook, Excel and product/customer databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Monthly bonus available on top of basic salary
- Overtime available
- Annual leave increasing up to 25 days with length of service plus bank holidays.
- Staff discount
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Christmas bonus
- Life assurance
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.