CRM Production Executive (6 month contract)
Our client is seeking a CRM Production Executive to join their team, on a 6 moth fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution, and continuous refinement of UK and International multi-channel conversion strategies. You’ll be executing powerful and motivating communication programmes, all with a focus on customer needs and marketing effectiveness against a backdrop of achieving key KPI’s and cost-efficiency.
- Design, create, build and test emails using HTML and an email platform
- Deliver campaign activity against the agreed production calendar which provides a complete view of the workload across the customer journey.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across all stages of campaign development from planning to deployment.
- The implementation of a robust testing strategy to enable learning, and optimisation of the CRM programmes.
- The introduction of new capabilities for the purpose of meeting emerging business needs and market trends.
Key skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully creating and delivering multi-channel customer engagement and CRM programmes at scale in a consumer service environment.
- Able to demonstrate substantial knowledge in email marketing, performance analysis and marketing automation.
- Ability to build and deploy email campaigns using an in-house Email Service Platform. This includes interpretation of brief, email creation (drag and drop and html editing), testing, sign-off, dispatch, delivery and response tracking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, be entrepreneurial, self-motivated and proactive, have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and have critical attention to detail.
Key Words: CRM, HTML, marketing automation, communication, marketing, KPI’s, campaigns.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.