CRM Marketing Manager (6-month contract)
Our reputable client is seeking a CRM Marketing Manager to join their friendly team, on a 6-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, execution, and continuous refinement of UK and International multi-channel conversion strategies.
- The CRM Marketing Manager is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the conversion campaigns
- Play an active role in the formation of ongoing CRM strategies
- Working with the Performance Manager, the CRM Marketing Manager is responsible for building conversion metrics and conducting inflight and post-campaign analytics
- Guide CRM campaigns and introduce new capabilities for the purpose of meeting emerging business needs and market trends
Key skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will be an experienced, commercially focused marketing professional with a track record of success in customer communications and prospect conversion
- Must have strong analytical, project management and planning skills
- Knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, database marketing, email marketing and marketing automation
Key Words: CRM, email marketing, marketing automation, direct marketing, database marketing, conversions, KPI’s, campaigns, digital marketing
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.