Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to join their growing dynamic team based in Buckinghamshire, who enjoys a ‘can do’ approach, and a passion for both digital marketing and self-development. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering CRM strategies to increase loyalty and retention.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies to increase loyalty and retention.
- Working with HubSpot CRM platform structure and ensuring it works seamlessly.
- Ensuring the CRM platform captures all required information at key points in the customer cycle.
- Mapping customer journeys by analysing touch points along a pipeline and maximising commercial opportunities with this information.
- Overseeing all communications.
- Monitoring and maximising customer lifetime value strategies.
- Segmenting customer databases and maintaining lists of segmented customers.
- Identifying new leads and target audiences to optimise return-of-investment.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven successful CRM experience (min. 4 years)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of CRM platforms; HubSpot, Salesforce
- An excellent understanding of the wider digital industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- The ability to think laterally and be open-minded
- Excellent written skills
CRM Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, HubSpot CRM, CRM Strategy, Communications.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.