CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Analysis Manager
Our reputable Buckinghamshire based client are currently seeking a CRM Analysis Manager
to join the team on a full-time permanent basis. The successful CRM Analysis Manager will be managing a small team of analysts whose principle responsibility is to implement the marketing communication plans, making accurate and timely selections, and, through analysis and insight, and test and learn strategies, provide recommendations for the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the communications.
- Manage a small team of analysts, providing leadership, coaching and motivation for the team.
- Undertake analysis to provide insight and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of communications through segmentation and propensity modelling.
- Design and implement MI dashboards that provide insight into all aspects of the performance of the communications.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Communications colleagues to devise and implement suitable test and learn strategies to effectively and robustly evaluate the performance of the communication plans.
- Liaise effectively with key stakeholders at all levels, building strong working relationships and identifying and gaining agreement on collective objectives.
- Deliver the marketing communications plans by making accurate and timely selections, doing so in an efficient manner and adhering to customer preferences and data protection policies.
Key skills and experience
- Experience of managing a technical team, with proven ability to prioritise work, work well under pressure, delegate where appropriate, motivate, coach, and extract the best from a high performing team.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels within the organisation.
- Experience of communications selections delivery, preferably within a marketing context.
- Undergraduate degree / equivalent, or work experience at a comparable level, in a subject with a strong mathematics or statistics element.
- Strong practical ability to manipulate large and complex datasets (using SAS, SQL, R, Python or equivalent).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and specialist data visualisation applications (g. Tableau, MS Power BI)
Key Words: CRM, CRM Analysis, Data, Analytics, Strategy
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.