Group Creative Director
Our Northampton-based, creative agency client is seeking a full-time, permanent Group Creative Director to join their team. The successful Creative Director will be responsible for enhancing the overall creative concept development, delivery & strategy of projects across group.
- Lead, shape and oversee the creative design and strategic approach to projects by working in collaboration across group, where required
- Collaborate with our Commercial team to lead in and drive forwards the creative elements of our new business pitch responses to add value and enhance standards
- Lead in ongoing development and promotion of the brand and standards, including the implementation and communication of processes
- Provide creative strategic direction and input, in collaboration with Marketing team and the Strategic Group Account Manager
- Develop and maintain understanding of the latest creative opportunities, innovation and trends, and market awareness
- Mentor and inspire your (lead skillset) colleagues, setting the standards for others to follow, across the business, and foster a wider creative community, to support and encourage development and progression across the group.
- Actively participate as a team member to assist in the overall development and success of the team
- Design degree
- Has successfully been a Creative Director for 2+ years at a similar agency and used to working with a large team and high-profile clients
- Competent In using Adobe Creative suite
- Worked with and inspiring design and production teams
- Worked with a variety of different stakeholders, including external clients and internal directors, account managers and marketing team
- Produced highly creative strategic campaigns including design, digital, event and animation/video solutions for clients
- Ability to provide creative strategic direction and input
- Mentoring skills
Key Words: Creative, Director, Strategy, Design, Agency
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.