Our client based in Milton Keynes is looking for a Creative Designer to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be creating designs across print and digital, and if you have video experience, that is a bonus!
Some of main responsibilities of the Creative Designer are:
- Design and update a range of printed materials
- Develop new design concepts
- Design digital artworks
- Manage production and printing of materials, liaising with suppliers where needed
- Manage approval process and act as the Brand guardian: ensuring the Brand guidelines are followed at all times.
To be a successful candidate for the Creative Designer you will have:
- 2-3 years in a similar position
- PowerPoint and Excel (essential)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator) (essential)
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience.
If you are interested in applying, please send over an up to date CV along with your portfolio.
Key words: Designer, Creative Designer, Artworker, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Creative Design, Adobe Illustrator, Print Design, Digital Design, Graphic Designer, Creative Graphic Designer, Concept Designer, Creative Concept Designer
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
You must sign in to apply for this position.