Location: Solihull (Hybrid)
Our established client is seeking a talented Account Manager (AM) to join their team on a full-time, contract basis. As a key member of their client services team, the successful AM will work collaboratively with our creatives and strategists to create fully integrated marketing campaigns for major international brands. They will have a good understanding of what makes a stand-out marketing/advertising campaign and be keen to work on an array of awesome clients.
- Manage multiple projects under pressure, getting the team organised and ensuring everything is running smoothly.
- Develop junior talent
- Taking ownership and seeing a campaign through from start to finish
- Delivering campaigns for multiple international markets
- Seek out new opportunities for the business and the clients
- A marketing/advertising agency background
- Experience in an Account Manager role
- A can-do attitude and approach
- Ability to get the job done across on and offline channels, from initial concept to execution.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good under pressure
- Integrated marketing experience, ideally with experience delivering campaigns for multiple international markets
- Problem solver who can think on their feet
- A future leader. We’re looking for ambitious people who want to grow and progress (personally & professionally)
- A collaborative, team-oriented approach
- Trusted pair of hands that will get the job done
Key Words: Agency, Campaigns, Account Management, Project Management