Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Our thriving client based in Northamptonshire is seeking an Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to join their client services team on a permanent basis. This person must have experience of working on web-based projects as this will be a big part of the position.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive looking for the next step, or a Senior Account Executive looking for a new, fresh challenge.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day processing and management of client requirements and ensuring that instructions are relayed to the relevant departments via creative briefs and where relevant, briefing meetings.
- Monitoring progress to ensure that each stage of work is delivered on time.
- Brief interrogation
- Project delivery
- Assisting with the ongoing management of long-term projects
- Ensuring that client expectations are met and exceeded
Do you meet the following?
- You will be an excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Experience working on web-based projects
- Experience working in a creative agency (preferable)
- You will be organised, self-driven and possess good administration skills
- You will be able to multi-task, working well under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of quality and accuracy at all times.
Key Words: Senior Account Executive, Junior Account Manager, Account Executive, Account Management, Client Services Executive, Marketing, Full-Service Agency, Project Management, Client Relationships, Online and Offline,
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
You must sign in to apply for this position.