Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Our established and progressive agency client is seeking an Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role would be to support the business and client services team, in the sourcing, securing and delivering of projects.
- Supporting the successful delivery of projects – on time, and on resource budget
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop accurate timing plans for the delivery of projects
- Facilitate communication and build lasting relationships between all internal and external stakeholders. Collaborate with colleagues to ensure all creative and development time is booked in and briefed
- Interrogate the creative, to ensure that the response to the Client’s brief is fit-for-purpose and pushes the boundaries where possible
Key skills and experience:
- Confident communicating with all internal and external stakeholders and colleagues
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
- A great work ethic, fun approach and real passion for what you do
- Preferably a year or two experience working within an agency environment
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to effectively manage client relationships and get under the skin of your clients’ brand
- An ability to work under pressure, to deadlines, and on concurrent projects to meet client requirements.
Key Words: account executive, client services, senior account executive, account manager, creative agency
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.