Our reputable client is currently seeking an Account Director to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of client accounts and marketing projects from client brief through to final invoice.
- To immerse self into clients’ business and objectives to achieve campaign delivery.
- Maintain frequent communication with clients, be friendly, reliable and professional at all times with a fantastic attitude to simply doing the best job possible.
- Ensure accurate project briefings that clearly explain the client need and expectation. Challenge where appropriate, suggesting alternative and complementary options.
- Efficiently manage projects to agreed timings and budgets, ideally exceeding expectations.
- Demonstrate flexibility and knowledge in strategy and delivery of client work, drawing on previous experience and successes to add new perspectives as appropriate, across all marketing disciplines and channels, showing a desire to learn and take on new tasks that may not have been experienced before.
- Commitment to work to agreed processes that ensure smooth running of projects and agency business.
- Generally, support in tasks and opportunities that lead to increased agency brand awareness and new business.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Be a strategic thinker
- Experience of delivering national campaigns
- Experience managing/running teams for medium to large scale integrated campaigns
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working on multiple priorities, prioritising, and keeping calm under pressure
- Line-report management
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong problem-solving skills and organisational skills
- A passion for advertising and creativity
- Ability to stay on top of industry trends
Key Words: Account Director, Marketing, Client Relationship, Project Management, Account Management