Our reputable client is currently seeking an Account Director to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. The successful candidate will undertake account management responsibilities and supervise subordinate team members. The duties will involve both managing relationships with clients whilst taking overall responsibility for our creative service offering. This is a leadership role, and it is vital that you play a key part with inspiring the wider team to ensure our company goals are achieved.
- Ensure the adherence to all statutory regulations regarding the health and safety of the company’s employees and visitors
- Be part of the management team, playing a pivotal role in the leadership and direction of the agency
- Lead client accounts within the agency, with overall responsibility for the ‘client agency’ relationship
- Provide end-to-end project/account management
- Act as the point of contact for clients and creative management matters
- Mentor both direct and wider teams on the building of strong, long-term client relationships
- Devise and implement clear business strategies that bring growth and exceptional business performance
- Set strategies for our customers, considering their specific requirements
- Set targets and specific performance metrics for our creative department, aligned with business strategies
- Scope project/account requirements and prepare budgets
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, and implement various projects
- Supervise and support account managers and representatives to ensure all outputs are to the highest of standards
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects, to include new business opportunities
- Perform any other reasonable task
Key Skills and Experience:
- Be a strategic thinker
- Experience of delivering national campaigns
- Experience managing/running teams for medium to large scale integrated campaigns
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working on multiple priorities, prioritising, and keeping calm under pressure
- Line-report management
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong problem-solving skills and organisational skills
- A passion for advertising and creativity
- Ability to stay on top of industry trends
Key Words: Account Director, Physical Goods, Merchandise, Client Relationship.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.