HR Systems/Support Analyst (Temp)
Location: Primarily remote with some travel to Milton Keynes
Our well-known client is looking to recruit a HR Systems/Support Analyst to join their HR Systems Team. It’s an exciting time to join the Systems team, and the main purpose of this role is to be constantly delivering and managing high levels of people change, using People Services systems, technology, digitalization and improved ways of working.
- To enable the efficient delivery of, and continuous improvements to, the operational delivery of People Services processes, and support the clients’ organisational design and structure.
- We support process documentation; process improvement and People Services change activity and workstreams in collaboration with the service line owners.
- Work alongside IT to resolve issues identified on HR systems
- Proven practical computing experience in the use of HR systems and MS office based systems
- Experience in executing and evaluating system upgrades and test cycles
- Experience in updating and maintaining process documentation
- Use of workflow management within SuccessFactors (Employee Central and Ask HR)
Key Words: HR Systems, HR System Analyst, Systems Analyst, Support Analyst. HR Temp
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.