Our client, based in Northampton, is looking for a Project Manager to oversee operations, procurement, production, and execution of the client’s jobs and/or projects and have accountability for the client spend. You will be required to maintain exist relationships by developing a good understanding of their client’s business, key drivers in their sector and become established as a trusted partner and providing value-added services.
- Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the client’s jobs and projects; be a vital link between the client, production, and suppliers to ensure all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly.
- Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying production solutions and evaluating current spend.
- Proactively negotiate with new and existing suppliers to drive down costs and deliver process efficiencies for the client. Continually improve margin and profitability on all jobs.
- Prepare and oversee the status of all client jobs and/or projects, confirm that all jobs are delivered on-time, and expedite operations that delay or alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Collect, review, and organize job requirements and provide strategic guidance to the production team to optimize bidding and production processes.
- Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables and always maintaining the status of assigned projects.
- Hands-on production management experience, within a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
- Experience with print management AND/OR point of sale.
- Direct client interfacing experience.
- Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.